Who we are:
Melanin Matchmaker is a dating app and matchmaking service designed to help Black singles connect and find love. We have an innovative dating app which provides a platform for users to connect with potential matches instantly. We also have a matchmaking service where our matchmakers get a more intimate understanding of our members and match them based on their criteria.
We are passionate about inspiring love in our community and are looking for a driven and enthusiastic digital marketing executive to join our team.
- Plan and manage the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook), ensuring the content fits the company’s tone of voice and supports business goals
- Coordinate and collaborate with our Chief Marketing Officer and assist with marketing strategies and activities driving new user growth
- Develop and execute campaigns and go-to-market strategies
- Identify opportunities to build and scale our brand
- Develop content ideas
- Ensure website content is kept updated
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrable ability at building social media channels and driving engagement
- Fantastic copywriting skills with the ability to write detailed engaging content across a number of channels
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely in brand tone of voice
- Good organisational and planning skills
- High level interest in all things marketing and understanding of the online dating industry
- Positive, committed, ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach
2+ years’ experience working in a Digital Marketing role
12-month Fixed Term Contract role (40 hours per week) with view to transition to permanent role. Remote working.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to unsuccessful applicants for this recruitment drive but could potentially be in touch for subsequent recruitment drives.